The Law Office of Laurence Beckler, PLLC primarily represents individuals and companies in business and corporate matters including drafting and negotiating transactional documents to support the operational needs of the firm's clients. Mr. Beckler's services to his clients range from structuring new ventures to specialized and complex problem-solving. Areas of concentration include the following:
- Corporate formation including traditional "C" corporations, subchapter "S" corporations, Limited Liability Companies and Partnerships;
- Expertise with UCC, federal and state home solicitation statutes, telephone sales laws and telemarketing laws connected with implementing ecommerce websites and call centers for multinational luxury retailers;
- Expertise with State Data Security/Breach Notification Laws affection Sensitive Personal Information;
- Providing research and opinion letters on recent developments in advertising law;
- Stock purchase agreements and asset purchase agreements;
- Commercial purchases, sales, options, leases and financing agreements;
- Licensing agreements and sponsorship and promotional agreements;
- Strategic partnership, joint venture and usage rights agreements;
- Employment agreements, nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements;
- Equipment leases and Software license agreements;
- Interactive marketing agreements and web hosting agreements;
- Maintenance and support agreements;
- Copyrights and Trademarks.
Throughout his career, Mr. Beckler has represented a number of advertising agencies and interactive marketing firms in connection with e-commerce, consulting services, distributor and end user license agreements. Additionally, Mr. Beckler has assisted in the development of corporate policies for website development, the reservation of domain names and the confidential use of email and internet access to protect the clients' human resources, security and confidentiality interests.